Time Strategies

 When it comes to time management, I believe that I am neither good nor bad at it.  I am always able to finish assignments and tasks in a timely manner, however, I could definitely improve as I tend to procrastinate quite a bit throughout the year.  The articles that I read were 11 Ways Unsuccessful People Mismanage Their Time by Áine Cain and Realistic Study Plans by Amanda Collins which both gave really helpful tips on studying that I will be putting to use.  The most useful tip that I got from both articles was to create a schedule.  When studying or doing assignments, I typically just do the assignments listed on the Canvas calendar and then study when I feel like it.  If I create a schedule where I spend and equal amount of time studying, doing assignments, and also taking breaks, I believe that it will help me learn more as well as decrease stress.  Overall, I will definitely try to implement some of the time management strategies that I learned today and hopefully they work out.

(Study Time by caleb cherry via Flickr)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Chris the Computer Science Major

Week 2 Story: The Lost Prince