Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think that the feedback that I am receiving from other students is very helpful. I think that the shorter comments are good for seeing what I am doing correctly while the longer comments are super helpful for seeing what I am doing right as well as what I can improve on. Personally, for my feedback comments, I think that my longer feedback comments are good enough, but I could definitely improve on the shorter comments. I think that connecting to people through their blogs allows you to see a little bit of their personality both through their personalities and their writing style, so I think that it’s a good way to get to know people. For future feedback assignments or blog comments assignments, I might want to improve giving more helpful feedback in my shorter feedback comments.



(Negative Thoughts Cat by Laura Gibbs)

I chose this particular image because I really believe in this message. If you keep negative thoughts in your head all the time, it will greatly affect your mood and performance in daily activities. It might be difficult to be positive all the time but the least that you can do is remove the negative thoughts so that it won’t affect you.

Comments

  1. Hi Chris! I'm doing blog comments right now and I saw that I have already commented on your introduction so I chose this post to comment on in lieu of that. I agree that the longer feedback comments are very helpful for me personally as well. They really help me see the weak spots in my projects. I also agree that connecting with people through their blogs is a great way to get to know people!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Chris the Computer Science Major

Week 2 Story: The Lost Prince