Week 8 Progress

 

(Inspiration Message by Bunny Jager via Flickr)

I’m quite satisfied with my progress so far as I’m on par to finish the course on the expected time. My routine is pretty consistent as I tend to do the assignments either the day before they are due or the day of. Since the assignments don’t take that much time, I could do them fairly quickly even if they are due the day when I start them. I enjoy the reading assignments the most as they bring new interesting stories for me to read. I haven’t done any of the extra credit options but that is something I definitely want to take advantage of starting with the second half of the semester. Overall, I think my progress in the class is okay but could definitely be better if I start working ahead and take advantage of the extra credit assignments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Chris the Computer Science Major

Week 2 Story: The Lost Prince