Week 8 Reading and Writing

I think that reading and writing assignments are super helpful in creating stories for my project. It also helps as I can see different styles of writing throughout all of the stories that I read. I’m pretty satisfied with how my blog and project is going so far. The reading notes for each week are also pretty helpful when writing my stories for each week as it gives me the background information on the stories that I read. My favorite reading so far is “Twenty-two Goblins” by Arthur W. Ryder (1917) as I thought that the concept of all the stories were pretty cool. It really makes you think about the answer to all the riddles in each of the stories. 

(("the goblin in the tree" by Perham W. Nahl via UN-Textbook)

The reason I chose this image is because it from “Twenty-Two Goblins” because as I mentioned before, I liked the stories from this section the most overall. In the future, I hope to just read more unique style of stories and hope to incorporate some of those styles in my future writings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Chris the Computer Science Major

Week 2 Story: The Lost Prince