Famous Last Words: A Busy Week

 

("Studying" by Steven S. via Flickr)

This last week was a busy week for me as I had a whole lot of homework assignments. I also had business to do with the club I am in as well as a midterm. Therefore, I was not able to spend a whole lot of time on this class but luckily, I did some extra credit assignments during the break week. It honestly helped relieve some stress as I know that I did not have to do much for this class and could focus on studying for my midterm. However, I did do some assignments for this week which included the readings for the Native American unit. I did both portions of the reading this week as they do not take much time to complete but I would say that the reading for this week was a little more difficult than the other weeks. The main issue I think that I had was all the new vocabulary as well as all the new characters that were specific to that culture. It made it difficult because if you are not familiar with these terms or these characters prior to the reading, the reading does not make too much sense. However, this is solved by a little more research and reading about these terms or characters, so it was not too difficult. Unfortunately, I did not have time on Thursday to write a story as that was the day of my midterm, but I was able to write a story for my project. I think that the story went pretty well but may have some grammatical errors. It also went by pretty quickly because I already had a set game plan on how and what I was going to write this specific story about. Overall, this week I wasn’t able to do a lot for this class, but I will get back into the groove for next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Chris the Computer Science Major

Week 2 Story: The Lost Prince